Save the Date!
Sage & Songbirds
May 1-3, 2015
• 5 private home gardens...
* A Hummingbird Haven (bonus site)
Raptor Rehabilitation Facility (bonus site)
* Live Music
* Garden-Related Vendors
* Plant Sales
* Sky Hunters Birds-of-Prey
* Hummingbird Rescue
* Kruisin' Kritters Reptiles & Insects
* Live Butterfly Releases
* Opportunity Drawings
* Silent Auction
• Walk through a wine-producing vineyard
• Saunter through a sprawling old hacienda’s grounds
• Relax alongside a bubbling creek in a spacious outdoor living room
• Chill-out in an artist’s cozy casita with talking parrots
• Mosey with the Monarchs in an official Monarch Butterfly Way Station
• Stroll through a swimming pool transformed to succulent garden
• Behold hundreds of hummers within arm's reach
• Get upclose & personal with amazing birds of prey
...all gardens have been lovingly created by their owners, with project assistance from professionals as needed
Waterwise plants -- succulents, California, Australian & Mediterranean natives
Water features, garden art, & IDEAS!
• Ticket Price: $20/person ($17.50 early bird by April 15)
• Ticket is valid all 3 days • One entry per garden, per ticket
• Map to all 7 sites inluded with ticket • Rain or shine event
• Gardens open 10 am - 4 pm, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Tickets available beginning March 15, 2015.
Check back soon for complete details and photos of the gardens.
Garden #1 (above)
Garden #2 (above)
GARDENS on the BOULEVARD
We are continuing to landscape Alpine Boulevard!
Watch for "winged wildlife" as new gardens continue to be added...
CHIRP is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
Donations are tax-deductible, to the extent allowed by law.
A donation receipt will be mailed to you for tax purposes.
Donations will be publicly acknowledged, at discretion of donor.
Don't miss out on news about our events! Join our mailing list today -- your information is NEVER shared!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
& SUPPORT CHIRP!